- Congratulations on your decision to add to your self-care with our therapeutic spa equipment. You will receive training on the use of the equipment during your spa sessions on an as needed basis.
- The spa can be used up to 3x weekly for members and on a scheduled basis for non-members.
- Please honor your appointment times. It is essential that you vacate the space at the end of your appointed time so that the next person can begin on time. If you are late for the start of your session you still must leave on time. Please do not assume that no one is scheduled after you.
- If you happen to be in the area you are welcome to come by and check out what we have to offer and enjoy a Day Spa visit for only $45.
- Our therapy rooms are designed for no more that 2 visitors at a time so that you can experience a quiet time for self-care and healing.
- If you have purchased a 30 day membership Please honor the 30 days by not requesting an extension for illness, vacation etc. Similar programs at other facilities charge 2-3 times this amount. If you wish to renew at the end of your 30 days please let us know.
- Sauna etiquette requires that you wear something in the sauna. Shorts and a sports bra or bathing suit would be appropriate. We provide towels – to lay out on the bench and to wipe up your sweat.
- Purified water, tea & coffee is available.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
- It is our pleasure to support you in achieving your health goals. If assistance is needed feel free to ask at the front desk.
- If the client before you is running late, gently knock on the door to let them know you have arrived.
- Thank you for your cooperation! The success of our self-care program depends on it!
Changes / Cancellations