- Congratulations on your decision to add to your self-care with our therapeutic spa equipment. You will receive a training session on the use of the equipment during your first session. Appointments may be booked between 8:00am - 2:30pm Mondays (last appt time 2:00pm), and 9:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday thru Friday. CLOSED SATURDAY, (Sundays by appt only)
- You may schedule your appointment for 30 or 60 minutes.
- Please honor your appointment times. It is essential that you vacate the space at the end of your appointed time so that the next person can begin on time. If you are late for the start of your session you still must leave on time. Please do not assume that no one is scheduled after you.
- We don’t recommend that you just show up and hope for an appointment but if you happen to be in the area you are welcome to come by and check at the front desk and ask the receptionist to schedule an appointment for you.
- Our self-care program is designed for no more that 2 visitors at a time so that you can experience a quiet time for self-care and healing.
- If you have purchased a 30 day membership Please honor the 30 days by not requesting an extension for illness, vacation etc. Similar programs at other facilities charge 2-3 times this amount. If you wish to renew at the end of your 30 days please let us know.
- Sauna etiquette requires that you wear something in the sauna. Shorts and a sports bra or bathing suit would be appropriate. Please bring your own towels – one to lay out on the bench and one to mop up your sweat. If you forget, we will always have towels available but bringing your own towels helps us to maintain our pricing.
- Purified water is available to drink during your session. Bringing your own water bottle is appreciated.
- Music options are provided both in the sauna and in the spa area.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
- It is our pleasure to support you in achieving your health goals. If assistance is needed feel free ask at the front desk.
- If the client before you is running late, knock on the door to let them know you have arrived.
- Thank you for your cooperation! The success of our self-care program depends on it!
Changes / Cancellations